Writing my life away

I love to write. I wrote as a little girl and found it again after having three kids. This will be a way for me to 'keep up' with getting published. Since I'm not published, I hope this will keep me on target and not stray.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Are you ready for some Writing??

So November has passed, holidays are over and you're missing that thrill that rush from writing
a whole book in a month!!

Romance Divas has the cure!!

We're hosting our own writing month in February!!
So come join us in the first official Romance Divas Writing Month (RoDiWriMo).
Write 50,000 words with us, while you learn industry news, writing technicques and more valuable information.

Join Romance Divas http://www.romancedivas.com today! It's free and so is RoDIWriMo!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on 
BlogShares